GREETINGS to YOU ALL.
Read Your Bulletin - COVID-19 — What we’re doing (Bulletin, 09 Apr 2020, 07:02 PM).
ZERODHA You are GREAT. PROUD to be Your Client, thereby minuscule PARTICIPATION from each of we Clients thru ZERODHA.
I Wrote to You for the 1st Time, on Tue, 7-Apr-20, prompted by Your Mail on 6-Apr-2020, 9:42 PM - Important updates — April 2020, with my Query Why the INCREASE in Equity Intraday Minimum Brokerage from 0.01% to 0.03% ?
Regards & Lots of Love.
ZERODHA BULLETIN I referred in my Post above, COPIED below for the convenience of whoever have not Seen / Read it.
09 Apr 2020, 07:02 PM
COVID-19 — What we’re doing
We are witnessing an unprecedented level of societal & economic disruption across the world. Something of this magnitude requires rethinking & participation from each of us. We have to do whatever we can. We have begun by allocating Rs 25 crores towards COVIDー19 relief spanning multiple areas. Starting with:
- Contributions to the PM CARES fund
- Distributing 15,000 meals daily to the needy in Bengaluru
- Supporting BMC Hospital (designated COVID hospital for Bangalore)
- Contributions to the ACT fund set up by the VC community, and
- A pilot project on UBI (Universal Basic Income).