Any Streak Algo that actually work?

@Streak
Is there any algo available that will always work across all scrips, all timeframe, all trends.
What have I found is that - any algo will fail to give profit nearly 50% of the time if tested across all the 50 of the Nifty stocks. The results changes when you change TF also. In other words any random algo created without any logic, will also churn in profits 50% of the time.
Any suggestions on this

I have not used Streak so I cant comment on that but I wanted to tell you this.
You take a coin. Flip it a million times. In the end you will find that the result is roughly 50:50. So in your test you are doing the same thing. There are only two outcomes here. So it has to be 50% probability.

There cannot be one single algo working well across all stocks. Its not possible. It will work only if it is flexible/adaptable/morphs to different situations. And that is not possible with Streak.

This is something I have noticed and experienced myself.

There was this video from market gurukul experimenting random trades, with just risk management and no technical analysis , the trader ended up in profit,

1 Like

Ya I saw his challenge of "Loss karke dikhao"
You buy any time you get omen - like your wife wearing certain color, someone calling ya name, your crush gives you smile at college/office.
Only condition, you exit the losing trade.