ATO for Indices stocks

What i am looking at is to create alert on Nifty 50 Index composed stock which can trigger a buy automatically…
In detail:
Indexes like Nifty 50 are composed up of stocks, I need to create ATO on the Index with my condition which will be inturn a ATO on all stocks inside that Index which will be triggered to trade.

The reason for asking this is Index stock composition changes, and i dont want to sit on individual stocks and keep updating with the same condition…

is there a way to do this?

Why don’t you buy index ETF or index futures?

Hi @pyarlath , currently, there’s no option to automatically fill index stocks. You’ll need to manually add each stock to the basket based on the index or your preference.

Btw, simpler option would be to invest in Nifty 50 ETFs. However, ETFs can sometimes trade at a premium or discount to their iNAV due to demand, supply, and liquidity, meaning you may not always get a price that matches the index movement.

The reason is this is kind of for swing trading, build concentrated positions and exit… ETF are good and diversified less risky, but also less volatile…so may not work

I was able to do this in Streak, by choosing scan across NIFTY 50 basket… so i thought it shld be possible here as well