Best trading decision

which was your best trading decision that made u not to give up in trading and bought you a ample amount of profit and the decision that has brought you a remarkable change in your life…

@RahulKhanna
I don’t want reactions, I want actions…

Dear @VigeVet try to understand… the comment of @RahulKhanna is not a reaction, it’s an action :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

K @AkashKB @RahulKhanna
Do u have anything to say regarding the topic instead of making fun…

Dear @VigeVet It’s not fun. Just ask some meaningful questions which can contribute to others.

1 Like

Well @AkashKB , if u dont find it interesting don’t msg, I don’t know how people are attracted towards negative things , well asked about negative things, u people r willing and answering, but when asked on positive aspect for welfare of others , no one is willing to answers… so funny…

@VigeVet I think why people dont entertain such threads is because everyone actually knows what are things which we should do or mistakes we should not do (or if some new person doesn’t know, its discussed in many threads already)

The problem most of us have is we cannot exercise this restraint or discipline while we are trading. We know over trading is bad, revenge trading is bad, too much greed is bad, putting huge amount in one trade/stock is bad, but we end up doing it due to being humans

So its more about actually acting or practically applying the skills in stock market. Rather than discussing the intangibles or behavioral traits here.

6 Likes

@Newbie420 Well explained :clap::clap::clap: