Chrome Extension for Zerodha Leagal Issues?

Zerodha platform have too many problems to use. I lost 60K due to just I am unable to exit my position as the order quantity is higher. I can not place stoploss and target order at a time. I can not able to exit my position if there is pending target order. So I built a option/Stock trading chome extension. Now I want to make this extension available to other users a subscription based plan. Does it cause any leagal issue? another thing is I am have developed Option chain analyser using nse data and AI based auto trading in it. It automatically selects the appropriate option and sets target, stop loss. Can I make a website and sell it to other users?
It has following features

1. Realtime index data.
  2. Multitime frame analysis in single window with time scale sync,
  3. Automated VWAP, EMA20, EMA50
  4. AI based auto trading
  5. Auto option strike selection
  6. Simulation and Live mode
  7. AI based OI analysis and give very easy to read support resistance lines
    as you can see the market was side way so it showed big yellow line. and at upper side a brown line indicates max market movement. These lines are plotted in the morning before the market takes actions. These lines update based on AI analysis and changes in OI data.
  8. This extension also expands zerodha chart window. eliminates white spaces on left and right side of zerodha site.
  9. Automatically adds trading instruments in watch list.
  10. Easy dragable target and stoploss. Placed automatically as soon as trade is taken based on ATR calculations.
  11. BankNifty, FinNifty and Nifty50 time scale synced charts. With Previous day OHLC markings.

On a related note, one thing to keep in mind would be disgruntled users. :sweat_smile:

Based on the kind of entitled requests seen on this forum,
among the folks who will pay and use your extension,
pretty sure there will be few who will blame you for any missed/delayed opportunities
or unavoidable technical issues with their machine or the network.

Hopefully, you can make it crystal clear to the potential users of your extension
exactly what paying you for the extension gets them (zero guarantees :innocent:).