Extended trading Hours

Will the market operate in normal trading session tomorrow Monday 11.03.2024? When the extended market hours going to be implemented? Will the intraday margin be available ? Will the fno segments be ayfor trading in extended time

1 Like

Yes sir.

The Regulator and exchanges haven’t announced anything on this yet. We will let you know if there is any official news on this front

@dibmon2012 How is extended trading hours going to benefit you?

bhai why you are hurry for extended trading hour - still we are struggling in normal trading hour - dont take this issue in social media - slowly its will enter to SEBI chairman ears :ear:

Only brokers and exchange will benefit from extended trading hours

Extended trading hours will help

1. Other professionals , they can do the trading after office hours . This will increase more participation
  2. More trading volume due to above reason
    and may have negative impact on these
  3. Higher working hours for broker companies
  4. More chance of over trades
    But + out weights -ve …

@sandeep_cs By how much +ve outweighs -ve, you will see that in your P&L statement once the hours are extended.

The problem is, majority of people in our country think that they can do trading “part-time” after office hours or its an easy business.

Don’t know about you, but trading is a FULL-TIME business, and I have been around in the markets ever since I was in school.

Ask any seasoned trader who makes money and is consistently profitable, as to how it will help him and the answer will be in negative.

Anyways, coming to the point, I’d be happy to take all the free money from the “part-time” traders coming in the evening too.

2 Likes

:smile: :+1:

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking how many years have it been for u in the markets :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @Chetan_Nahata I am in the markets since 2011, was in class 11, used to trade from my mom’s account and blew it up many times. :grinning: I am from the times, where Adhunik Metailks 30xed, Tata Steel was a tiny stock, ICICI Bank was a dead bank, Adani Ent was just some ₹90.

I come from times, when Zerodha was launched and there was no kite. We used to place orders through either NEST or a clunky website. Everybody thought Zerodha is a fly by night brokerage.

Looking back into the journey, I have come many miles and yet many more miles to go.

2 Likes