Heartfull Thanks to Zerodha

I Request Admin to verify my credentials.
I can share my zerodha client I. D to Admin.
And here there is no respect to the woman, no use of sharing anything here.

If she is indeed a woman whoever posted funny stuff here including me owe her an apology

1 Like

Doubts araising because you joined only one week before and telling you have been trading for more than five years. If you were trading with zerodha all these years how come you never posted any thing here. If you are that expert then why you made losses ?

1 Like

@haribabu

Sir, your questions are too tricky for Sanjay, sorry Sanjana. Why do you put him, sorry her, in such an uncomfortable spot? Very mean of you. You are an evil person.

1 Like

If you really need to prove, You don’t need to give your ID and call admin to check that. You can simply post your Q P&L statement of last 9 months

PS : Q may not work properly and that time also you no need to call admin because i know what they gonna answer,:point_down:

“New Q is coming from some other planet through chinapost without tracking details” :joy:

4 Likes

Hey Nanda, you are making fun of Sanjana and Zerodha at the same time. 1 stone 2 birds. You are also a very mean and evil person. But Hi5 for the joke.

I have been told that the new Q will come before Christopher Nolan’s next movie. Or maybe If he does end up going to Mars for his next movie, then we can probably ask him to bring back the new Q along with himself.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: