How do I apply for the NFO of Bharat 22 ETF?

I read that the NFO of Bharat 22 ETF opens on November 15th, could someone explain how do I apply for this?

2 Likes

About Bharat 22 ETF
Bharat 22 ETF SM image

Click here to apply.

The S&P BSE Bharat 22 index will comprise of the following 22 stocks comprising of PSU and SUTTI holdings. The ETF will be based on this index and will be managed by ICICI Prudential. This is part of the government’s overall disinvestment program. There will be a sectoral cap of 22% and individual stock cap 15%.

Company name Weightage
Larsen & Toubro Ltd 16.49%
ITC Ltd 15.26%
Power Grid Corp of India Ltd 7.85%
State Bank of India 7.76%
Axis Bank Ltd 7.53%
NTPC Ltd 6.98%
Indian Oil Corp Ltd 5.56%
Oil & Natural Gas Corp Ltd 5.00%
Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd 4.98%
National Aluminium Co Ltd 4.63%
Gail India Ltd 3.76%
Bharat Electronics Ltd 3.61%
Coal India Ltd 3.20%
Engineers India Ltd 1.47%
Rural Electrification Corp Ltd 1.27%
Bank of Baroda 1.20%
NHPC Ltd 1.14%
Power Finance Corp Ltd 0.97%
NBCC (India) Ltd 0.64%
NLC India Ltd 0.26%
SJVN Ltd 0.22%
Indian Bank 0.22%
Sector Weightage
Industrials 22.60%
Finance 20.30%
Utilities 20%
Energy 17.50%
FMCG 15.20%
Basic Materials 4.40%

The issue size is about Rs 8000 crores and will open on November 15th and close on November 17th.
Minimum investment will be Rs 5000 and in multiples of Rs 1 thereafter up to Rs 2 lakh.
No entry and exit loads.
Expense ratio - 0.0095% for three years.

Issue details
NFO opens on November 15th and closes on 17th.The minimum application amount of Rs. 5,000 and in multiples of Re. 1 thereafter up to Rs 2 lakh. A discount of 3% will be applicable to all investors. Discount is calculated on Reference Market Price.
The Reference Market Price is determined based on the average of full day volume weighted average price on BSE Ltd during the Non-Anchor Investor NFO Period for each of the underlying index constituents. Chck this post for more

How to apply?
Click here to apply.

When will the units be allotted?
The allotment will happen within in 5 business from the date of the issue closing.

How will I come to know about the allotment?
You will receive an SMS/Email from the depositories (CDSL/NSDL).

4 Likes

Are you from Zerodha? Am asking for the below.

“How to apply?
We will create an order collection page where you can place orders online.”

Yes, I am. We will create a page wherein you can place orders on 15th when the issue opens.

Here is the order collection page: Bharat 22 ETF - Zerodha

1 Like

Dear Bhuvanesh,
Please let me know if the order collection page will be available till 17th Nov’17. And also till what time of 17th Nov?
Thanks,
Samrat

Yep, the issue opens on Nov 15th and closes on 17th. We’ll let you know the exact time we stop accepting orders on 17th soon.

I am interested in Bharat 22 index and the date for subscription is 14th November .
I want to apply for this then how can I…
Please guide

Please inform me when the Bharat 22 page is created

Please bhuvanesh inform when the Bharat 22 page will ready

The order collection page will go live on Nov 15th which is when the issue opens. You will receive an email with the details.

1 Like

Ok thanks bhuvanesh

Can we also apply via ASBA?

@rnayak Correction. I just checked and ASBA facility is not availbale in this case.

Best to apply through your broker’s platform.

Isn’t ASBA online too via banks?

1 Like

Yes, it is. But applying through the Zerodha order window is a lot easier than ASBA is what I was trying to say.

1 Like

@Bhuvan Thanks for the initiative. I would also like to place an order for Bharat 22.

Can you please include me as well on the mailing list?
Do you know the denominations of investment amount, if there is any?
I am a first-time investor and user in this platform, so an elaborate response will help.

Vinay, you will get an email from Zerodha and we’ll post the details here as well. :slight_smile: The minimum investment is Rs 5000 and max is Rs 200000 for retail investors.

2 Likes

@Bhuvan Appreciated ! :bowing_man:

1 Like

@Bhuvan…Thanks for your information. Can we access the order entry page for Bharat 22 ETF from Kite platform? Please confirm.

It will be a separate webpage, the URL of which I’ll share shortly.