I saw the Olymp trade in the first lines of different ratings, but I do not trust them and want to know the opinions of real clients about this broker

I was attracted to Oiymp tride in due time with a small minimum Deposit of only $ 10. But when I started trading, I liked other advantages: quick withdrawal of money, availability of crypts and pleasant bonuses that do not have to be worked out. You can trade there without interference, the trading platform does not hang.

99% of Retailers are already making Loss in Indian Market now You want them to make Loss Internationally in crypts.

1 Like

I trade currency pairs on Olymp trade. I actually was quite lucky with GBD/USD recently. I used the news on the consumer price index in time. This broker has a mailing with news notifications for its clients. It’s very good. You don’t always manage to check it yourself, and sometimes it’s hard for me to choose the news.

Aren’t you afraid that all such options will be closed? As far as I know there are a lot of legislative prohibitions?

I wouldn’t call it prohibitions. Those are rather requirements, which companies like olymp can’t comply to. I don’t really understand why. It actually prevents the investment inflow, in my opinion. But I’m just an amateur. I might be wrong.

I’m nnot afraid and I wouldn’t recommend anyone to be. It’s necessary to make money while you have this opportunity. It’s quite real on Olymp. You just need to keep track of the news so in case of closure you manage to withdraw your money in time.

I noticed the difference in fees for different cryptocurrencies in Olymp is quite large. What can it depend on?

Most likely, the Commission depends on the demand for a particular currency. This can be seen when comparing the fee for bitcoin and bitcoin gold. 0.13% against 0.6%, while the first costs more than 6 thousand, and the second costs 20 times less.

Yeah, I think that’s it. Plus, secondary cryptocurrencies repeat the movements of the majors. Bitcoin gold often correlates with the bitcoin chart. A little delay helps to make profit.

It is more profitable to track the movement of monero and the fee for it is twice lower than for bitcoin gold. I get two deals a day with the demo account. If it stays so, I will open a real account :slight_smile:

And why won’t Olymp Trade make it possible to invest cryptocurrency? Nowadays bitcoin is falling and I think many people would have invested in such deposits. Otherwise, they have to lose on exchange.

If bitcoin falls, what’s the point of keeping money in bitcoin? I think the answer to your question in the question itself :slight_smile:

Well, the broker could make different accounts and transfer funds from one account to another, converting at the current rate.

On Olymp Trade brokers have a usual deposit/ withdrawal policy, namely, withdrawal to the same card that was used for deposit. These are safety requirements. And at the same time, Olymp Trade assumes the possible commissions for funds withdrawal. Commission for bitcoin exchange has always been expensive, and besides, it always jumps back and forth, so the embodiment of this idea is too expensive.

I wonder, does anyone use the forex platform? I tried, the profit is less than on options. Why it is even needed?

Perhaps forex appeared due to the fact that options are officially banned. And about fewer profits, I don't agree. Options are not only big profits, but also risks. If the price falls below the closing price at least by one point, the whole rate will be lost, and on forex, only the difference in prices by one point will be lost, the deposit will live longer, which means that, in general, trading is more stable.

I noticed that there're profit multipliers on forex. X50, X200. For some reason, they are different for different assets. What it depends on is not clear. There's only general information in the training section.

You need to contact the support. Maybe there're problems with the service. For example, reserves have decreased)))

Different leverage for different assets is a common thing. Actually, leverage is a loan that a broker provides for trading on forex. The smallest loan is available for trading with highly volatile assets like cryptocurrency. The lower the volatility, the higher the leverage can be. For currencies, leverage is maximum (1:200), but for pounds, this value is less. Usually, 1:50.