Mutual Fund NAV via Zerodha Coin

1. If I am buying any mutual fund in lumpsum or SIP, how to know exactly what price I am hitting it at?
  2. In case of SIP, at What price the Coin app is placing order on our behalf, say if my SIP date is falling on some Wednesday (considering no trading holidays falling within that week) and if I am having sufficient funds in my account for it.
  3. Is there any chart, where we can see daily movement of the NAV of that particular MF?

TIA :wink:

If the order is placed before the cut-off time, the units will be allotted at the NAV of the day on which it was placed and executed.

In case, If the order is placed after the cut-off time, The units will be allotted at the next working day’s NAV as the order will be completed the next working day.

The cut-off time for liquid and Overnight schemes is 12 p.m., and for other schemes, it is 1:30 p.m. The cut-off time for redemptions of all scheme types is 1:30 pm. Learn more here.

The SIP orders will be triggered at 11 AM to the exchange. These orders can be deleted before 11 AM.
Again, the units will be allotted at the day’s nav order is executed.

You can refer to the AMFI website.

2 Likes

Hi, why did I get wrong NAV for orders placed for nifty50 index funds of ICICI prudential and Navi, both via Coin app/website? The orders were placed at 11:01 am, 11:03 am, 12:13 pm, and 12:16 pm. I guess, according to the cut-off time rule, I should have got the same day NAV, but its showing next day’s NAV.

check the support article below which states -

• The exchange and the payment aggregator decide the cut-off time for mutual fund orders.
  • If the payment aggregator reports the funds after the above-mentioned cut-off time, the applicable NAV will be that of the next trading day.

the same thing had happened on june 4th -the crash day during elections result. i think the blame was put on razorpay. but ultimately they know retailers won’t protest and will forget after few days, so all good.

Thats pure rubbish excuse given by Zerodha and Coin Team. People who had bought on the day where market crashed almost 10%, anybody buying that day given the NAV of next day just by providing some silly aggregator reason, is not at all acceptable. Can Zerodha or the Coin team recreate that NAV in a day by themselves? Its a pure big loss for all the customers created by Zerodha team, for which no apology is acceptable.

Hi, please create a ticket at support.zerodha.com so our te can check this. If you have already created a ticket, please DM ne the ticket number. Will get checked.

I already spoke to support team of Coin and it was of no use for us. The excuse of aggregator is not sitting well with me or any investor. I can guarantee Zerodha Coin is going to lose (if not already lost) many of its loyal customers because of this one incident as it was not a small loss for anybody.

1 Like