NSE Paathshaala is not working at all? Is this happening to everyone or I alone?

I created a login with NSE Paathshaala. After logging in I could see my corpus amount 20 lakhs as balance. When I place any order (during trading hours) say Buying Equity shares etc and Submit, I get a message Order succesful and order number etc. in a dialog box with only OK button. After this I could not see my order in Order Book or Position Book and also my corpus money remains same as 20 lakhs.

Is this problem applicable to everyone? Do you people are OK with NSE Paathshaala without any issue?

How to rectify this?

I have Java installed and Flash also, I guess. I have tried with firefox, as well as Internet Explorer.

1 Like

I came to know about NSE paathshala from your question. It seemed an interesting site, as I thought it would be better than doing paper trading. I created account and logged in. But unfortunately I am also facing the same problem, it is displaying the order no after placing order but order is not seen in order book and the demo cash balance is is not getting deducted.

I’ve seen something similar on moneycontrol which you may try: http://moneybhai.moneycontrol.com/

3 Likes

Thanks for your confirmation.
That is a good tool for beginners. Playing with the virtual money and understanding our risk points and trying form better strategies.
Previously they had 5 lakhs virtual money, Now they have increased to 20 Lakhs.
But it is not functional now, it seems.
I have sent a mail to nse. Waiting for reply. :slight_smile:

ok, please update here after you get reply. I think it is run by omnesys. same people who provide nest and now trading terminals…

Oh. Gr8. Thanks for this info. I will try that.