Pre ipo shares ( unlisted shares )

Good morning friends .Does any one know about MSEI (Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India).

It is a new stock exchange that is going to be listed in the near future.It is already listed in brokerage houses Demat a/c form.

IPO is likely to come in next 2 yearsRakesh Jhunjhunwala & Damani sir both are holding stake of 5-6%.

I have also come to know that we are getting shares of MSEI from the third party at very cheap rate.

rumours are also spread that till IPO Listing huge returns is expected… ( dark horse bet ) …

please update your views …

1 Like

Where are we getting these shares and at what price?#Interested

Where did you get all this info?

MSEI shares were unlisted from the exchange. There are firms that buy/sell unlisted, delisted, illiquid and regional exchange shares. So you can buy them off-market from these firms. You should probably google it. Also, I heard shares bought in these pre-IPO off-market deals usually have a lock-in period. You need to confirm.

August 3, 2018 - The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has ordered an inquiry into allegations of mismanagement, flouting of rules and siphoning of funds against the management of Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Ltd (MSEI), Parliament was told on Friday.

How can i buy shares of serum institute of india ?

How and where to buy trade invest sell .
unlisted shares of pre-IPO companies ?

@Prayag