Stock Screener for NSE Data

How and where can we create a screener which can scan the whole nse data, where we can set the screener to scan whole nse data for the same signal for two different time frame (e.g If I’m using RSI for 15 min AND 1hr) and out of all the nse stocks it can screen all such stocks with the same situation whether buy signal or sell signal
I’ll be highly grateful for your help
Demo:
RSI 15 min BUY AND RSI 60min BUY=TRUE
RSI 15 min BUY AND RSI 60min SELL=FALSE
RSI 15 min SELL AND RSI 60min BUY=FLASE
RSI 15 min SELL AND RSI 60min SELL=TRUE
BUY Crosses over 25 and Sell Crosses down 75

1 Like

U can use chartink.com
Put filters as per ur requirement
It can scan in intraday but with 15 mins delay…

This is what I’m looking for, I don’t think chartink.com is capable of doing so
If I’m wrong, guide me accordingly

I thought Buy… Means some condition u want to set like say rsi 40+ and macd positive crossover bcoz this way it cud be filtered in both timeframes… In chartink…

See if this is ok…

How can i do it, if you can upload a screenshot (Newbie here :slight_smile: )
(Both screening at the same time)

visit that site and click on the option create scanner… rest everything is self explanatory.

I created this one for u… Pls chk if its as per req.

2 Likes

Awesome bro
Thanks a lot

My pleasure… Do keep exploring further… Also keep in mind that risk mgmt needs to b present all d time when in trade. All d best :slight_smile:

1 Like

A Stock screener for NSE Data help investors to filter stocks based on specific criteria like P/E Ratio,Dividend Yield ratio Market capitalization To Set up or use a NSE data you can check out following tools and platforms :

• NSE Official Website: With real-time data, stock performance information, market summaries, live market news and updates, the NSE offers basic screening tools and data on its own website.

• Financial Websites: Websites like Moneycontrol,Yahoo Finance & ET market Provides stock screening features and financial data for NSE listed Companies.

• Stock Screening Software: Software like TradingView, Top Stock Research offers advanced stock screening features tailored to the NSE.