Suggestion

Hi Nithin

Appreciate what you are doing to bring a sense of fraternity to the Trading community in India.

Have couple of suggestions to run by you.

1- The customer service could be vastly improved. how about a chat option for quick queries? i get the part of
the volumes you handle but this i believe can be a pebble to tackle.

2- The holdings part of Kite when its on ALL mode - shows only the stocks i hold - not the investment in
MFS or Smallcase. I have to click the MF button to get the funds.
In ICICI - i have a MYMONEY app which synce my capital across all financial entities in india. It only takes
the stocks i hold - not the coin investments (I think if we correct the ALL part to show all investments then
perhaps ICICI might take it)

Awaiting more evolution from Zerodha.Cheers.

1. Chat is going to be extremely tough for us.

2. Yes, this is on list of things to do.

Thanks Nithin.

another question based on your experience.

do you think it would be a good idea to post my trades daily on the trading qna under a post called trading journal? i prefer putting snapshots of my trades and the logic behind to be critiqed and evolve.

cheers

creed

Trading journal is a good idea. I don’t know if you should make it public though. Too many opinions will further confuse u

2 Likes

hi nithin

just a follow up on the trading journal. i am sure you have heard about edgewonk.

i loved the Q concept and frankly got into Zerodha last year partly because i could approach it business like with entries and graphs etc…today its a painstaking extract from backoffice and input into my early man era google excel to see equity curve.

but since y’all are working on the new Q - why not look at edgewonk?

peace

Creed

Hi @nithin @siva , the present layout of this board is too difficult as latest msg in any thread is shown at last and one has to scroll so many time. Plz consider changing so that latest comes on the top.

Can click end button on keyboard which will take directly to latest comment.

Thanks @siva , but that is possible on PC only, what is the way out on smartphone.