What is the new stamp duty in Haryana?

I do agree with u but still , stamp duty in haryana is on the higher side comparatively to many states. But still, nevertheless , its a good move & worth relief.

Did you get any benefit as per revised stamp duty? I am asking as NSE circular is awaited for change?

Does anybody know effective date of change for 0.01% stamp duty?
Although NSE circular was in Oct,2017 for change in stamp duty ICICI back charge me from 23rd of June 2017 without sending any revised contract notes ?

Is this legal?
What action can i take against ICICI DIrect?

Forget icici, even zerodha seems sleeping. Wake up @nithin

Please update the stamp duty of haryana in brokerage calculator website page & same should reflect in contract notes.

hmm… contract notes are already updated, have you seen any discrepancy on your contract note?
Will get the calculator updated.

1 Like

@nithin : Zerodhara also back charged since 23rd June 2017 to 7th Sept 2017 for revised stamp duty?

Dear @nithin
There still seems some error in the stamp duty which is wrongly updated on brokerage calculator for haryana.

As per circular, for non delivery trades of intraday , F&O , the stamp duty is .002% capped at 200 rs. per day.

But zerodha brokerage calculator is wrongly showing the intraday stamp duty upper limit as 500 rs. instead of 200 rs.

500 rs upper limit is for delivery based positions but for intraday, the maximum limit is rs 200.

Please get this rectified & also ensure that the same is reflected in the contract notes!

Thanks.

Dear Mr @nithin Regarding the new stamp duty for haryana. Please take note of it & update the brokerage calculator accordingly & ensure that the same is reflected in contract notes.

Currently the brokerage calculator has been wrongly updated.

Hello @Tintin ,you can also have a look.

Dear mr @nithin please find some time to get the brokerage calculator updated.

Maximum upper limit for intraday equity is Rs 200.

Brokerage calculator is wrongly showing as Rs 500.

See the attached image in above post showing stamp duties of different states.

Zerodha brokerage calculator is still not updated.
@nithin @Bhuvan

:speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

What’s wrong with zerodha? Why you have been so careless in updating the stamp duty of haryana in your brokerage calculator.

Max upper limit is capped now at 200 rs for equity intraday but still wrongly mentioned as 500 rs.

@nithin brother if u get some free time from world tours then I would request you to have a look at this thread. :smile:

World tours? Joke or sarcasm? :slight_smile:

If you are building a sample contract note on the brokerage calculator, it is a little tricky to have different upper limit for intraday and delivery as this is the only state with separate caps for intraday and delivery… But the rates are updated as I have shown you.

No sarcasm but little bit of joking. But you do travel around globally.

Thanks for updating the rates & I hope same are reflected in the end of day contract notes.

Regarding the trickier part , can we not have a similar brokerage calculator as SAMCO ?

Would request you to have a look at their page.
(I hope there shouldn’t be any problem in visiting a competitors website for analyzing their interface)

They have an option to select the state in the beginning itself before putting in the buy sell price / quantity.

But at zerodha, we have to select the state at the end, after filling everything.

Also, samco version is slightly advantageous for intraday traders because it shows instant profit loss as we have to input the state name only once.

But at zerodha, for every calculation we have to manually select state name which is time consuming as a trader may want to input different set of quantities/ prices for different trades.

Yes on zerodha brokerage calculator, if we enter new values of quantity, price again & then click contract note, then all the trades are merged up.
And we have to refresh the page everytime for calculating a new trade.

Still not able to understand?
Please read my posts on this old thread of mine.

If we can have this, then it will be more speedy n user friendly.

Thanks