Where to get the list of stocks in FnO?

@ShubhS9
Does anyone know how to get the most recent list of scrips available in FnO segment? The thing is that scrips are removed from/added to fno segment from time to time and I don’t want to be trying to obtain data, via kite connect API, for scrips that were removed the prior trading day(in case of new scrips becoming available, I would want that list too). It would be preferable to get this list everyday morning before the market opens.

I know it’s easy to get this list towards the evening after the end of every trading session because one can just check out daily fno bhavcopy at nseindia.com One way of obtaining this list is from the csv dump of all trading instruments from Zerodha which is updated every morning. But I would like to know how to get it from the primary official source i.e. nseindia.com. Is there a regularly updated place in the nseindia portal where I can go every morning and download a csv file or something that contains the entire list of stocks in FnO segment?

Hi Vivek, you can check out this link. Under drop down you will get option to view only F&O securities and this list can be downloaded too.

1 Like

@ShubhS9 Thanks a lot!!

I was already aware of how to get lists of scrips in various indices from https://www.niftyindices.com/. This resource provides all that and in addition to all that, at the bottom there was a menu item “Securities in F&O” which perfectly suits my needs. Thanks again