Zerodha Mutual Funds not reflecting in HDFC Securities,

Hi Team,

I wanted to do SIP in Zeroha Mutual funds however Zerodha Fund house is not reflecting in dropdown while seclting fund houses. Any reason.?

Thanks,

Does HDFC securities only offer regular (commission based) mutual funds? If yes, then Zerodha mutual funds will not be available since they Zerodha Fund House only has direct plans.

HDFC offers funds only where they can earn commissions. Zerodha fund house does not pay commissions (which is great!).

Switch to direct brokers like Zerodha, Groww, Paytm Money. Save lakhs in commissions over many years!

@nithin Coin home page used to have a this info to see show much users lose due to commissions. But it is missing now. Perhaps it can be brought back to encourage users to switch to direct funds

We will get this back soon on the web along with the calculators.

Hi @Neelesh,

I wanted to transfer my MF from HDFC Sec to Zerodha Coin.

I tried through EASIEST however it has been rejected by DP “DP provides online trading with online market trade and margin pledge functionality, due to avoide issue in completing exchage obligations we are unable to process your request”

Could you please assist? any alternative menthods.

Thanks,

HDFC securities stores mutual fund units in demat form?

Probably your investments are in a non demat mode, you will have to follow the process of dematerialising and transfer the units to Zerodha. Please refer to this article to understand more.