Zerodha streak option strategy

How to change quantities of option contracts in an option strategy ?
example i want to back test butterfly strategy , hence i need 2 ATM short PE and 1 OTM above a strike price and 1 OTM below a strike price . in the dynamic contracts there is no option for QTY of any contract

@Streak Can you.

Hi @aldrin_pato

Streak does not currently support ratio spreads where unequal quantities of different legs are required. However, this will be available soon.

@Streak I still cannot find the feature to use unequal quantities for different legs for any strategy creation on Streak, when will it be available or AM I missing something?

Hi @Tjeetu

Kindly note that during the backtest you cannot add unequal quantities for different legs. However, you can change the quantity of different legs you want to deploy in the pre-deployment window as shown below:

Hope this clarifies your doubts.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply, also one more doubt, if i want to place the trade manually, suppose instantly by creating strategy by adding the required legs, with no entry condition, only on exit condition that too on the basis of tgt and sl on the strategy level, is it allowed? If so let me know how it can be done by stating the entry condition, also is there any option to bypass the backtest of strategy as the backtest limits usually gets exhausted and we cant place manual trades, as for each trade its asking for backtest.

Hi @Tjeetu

In order to trade only based on the TPSL with no entry condition, you can write the conditions that are always true such as “Close(0) higher than 0”.

We regret to inform you that we will not be able to change the backtest limits as of now. Rest assured, we will pass on the feedback to the product team.

For further queries, write back to [email protected] and the team shall help you.

1 Like