20 days average of ohlc/4

I want to build a scanner with a condition that checks the 20 days average of (ohlc/4).
Is there in anyway we can achieve it in current version of streak?

with the period min or period max, I can try but it gives max or min value and not average I guess. Kindly correct me if I am missing something.

@Streak can you.

Apply sma(20) on ohlc/4

Hi @TradingDude

Please note that currently, there is not an option to select the moving average field as OHLC/4. However, I am happy to inform you that this is in our roadmap and the team is already looking into this requirement.

As of now, I have created a scanner where I have manually added the formula of a simple moving average on the basis of OHLC/4. I have created for 10 MA period. You can simply copy this scanner into your account and add or reduce the MA periods by following a similar approach as per your preference.

Click on the following link for the scanner link - Streak | World's first algo trading platform without coding

Note - In this scanner, I have added two conditions i.e. Close(0) higher than Moving Average(OHLC/4) and Close(0) lower than Moving Average(OHLC/4). I have disabled one of them, you can enable/disable this as per your requirement.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks for the effort @Vasu_patel Much appreciated :+1:

I had this workaround thought. However I am planning for 20 day period. So this manual process is tedious. Will wait for the feature in streak.

And thanks again for your effort. it takes lot of patience to type those conditions.

1 Like