2024 Features that Zerodha is Working On

Here are some product updates we have in the pipeline:

• Realtime Nudges: Set alerts, trigger orders, or even enable Kill Switch based on rules on live P&L.
  • Nudge Assist: A system that analyzes trades and provides actionable insights when deviations from the rules set for your trading discipline occur.
  • Alert triggers basket: Execute a basket of orders when an alert triggers.
  • Trade from Option Chain: A new OI-based order execution experience for active traders.
  • Lumpsum equity SIPs: Equity SIPs that auto-adjust based on lumpsum amounts instead of pre-set quantities.
  • Re-imagined marketwatch: A fully re-imagined experience for organising and managing watchlists on our trading platforms.
  • New portfolio visualisations and analytics on Console.
  • Instant fund withdrawals.
1 Like

Are you are doing anything about the far OTM restriction for fully hedged positions?

hopefully Nudges will be audio alerts for desktop like trading view, audio alerts help in office settings where we cant watch screen with most companies mandating rto and with coulleges around.

I am not the spoke person of ZERODHA.

Was just helping you out :chart_with_upwards_trend:

2 Likes

anything about brokerage reduction plan for active traders -any monthly plan - there is no discussion on that

Hi, no plans around this for now.

Nithin had answered this earlier. ^

Any new features that Coin users can look forward to? I believe STP is in the works but would love to know what other features are in the roadmap for 2024.

1 Like

@Pai @nithin

This is great if you provide a small tick or text on IPO listing page for SME ipos, so no need to click on IPO and check it whether it is regular or SME

Thanks

3 Likes

Hi Onkar,

@mohitmehra Can you check this, is this on the to-do?

1 Like

Hi @Onkar_Singh, this is on our list of things to do.

1 Like

Thanks @Pai @mohitmehra to confirm it.
In recent time there are many small tweaks in Kite and coin app that increase the productivity.

Keep it up.

Thanks

4 Likes

want same day pledging. even small brokerages have this enabled now. when i buy i get link by 9-10pm same day for pledging on cdsl website. once done, next day limit reflects in my margin. common, zerodha should have done this by now

1 Like

@mohitmehra @Pai can we get the automatic debit of sip in coin from bank acc feature back,i know sebi does not allow this but there must be some way to do it, axis uses e-mandate to do this. Very helpful

2 Likes

You can create bank mandates on Coin. Although this is not through the older route (on Console), check out the steps here.

We will also launch UPI mandates on Coin soon.

1 Like

I check the ‘Min. amount’ column to know if it’s SME :slight_smile:

Yes, on web you check the same from listing.
But on mobile there is no such option, you need to click on item and then check it regular one or SME IPO

1 Like

Do you plan to first address the technical issues? Are you aware of how much business are you losing because of the technical glitches daily?

3 Likes

@mohitmehra can you give chart of MTM and compare with nifty 50 in our coin platform

:green_heart:

1 Like

@Pai @mohitmehra

Don’t know why but on kite application cancelled order notification came twice on my side always.

All other price alert, buy and sell works normal.

Anyone else facing the same issue?

Thanks