3 line break japanese candlestick charts

Hi Guys can anybody please code 3 line break for zerodha pi?
Its a form of charting tool available in Kite and Pi
Something about 3 line break - invented in Japan, Three Line Break charts ignore time and only change when prices move a certain amount. In this regard, these charts are quite similar to Point & Figure charts. Three Line Break charts show a series of vertical white and black lines. White lines represent rising prices, while black lines portray falling prices. Prices continue in the same direction until a reversal is warranted. A reversal occurs when the closing price exceeds the high or low of the prior two lines.

buy signal should be generated when candle turns green( exceeds the high of previous 3 candles and sell signal when exceeds low of previous 3 candles)

Tradescript on Zerodha Pi Scanner, EA etc supports only Standard Candle Stick values for coding.

Three Line Break conditiuons cannot be coded on TradeScript.

What is the calculation for volumes in 3 line break charts? (reference -IQ charts ) I am finding many discrepancies when adding volume in normal chart and comparing it to line break chart for the same time interval. @siva @nithin

Can you send me your calculations to [email protected] and point out where is the discrepancy, will check with chartiq.

Mailed … In case of any update please do share

Please mail me to …
So that we can work on it