4Hour and and custom time frame option

Hello Zerodha Technical support team,

A basic feature is missing from both of your trading platform., 4 Hour time frame and ability to set custom interval time frame is missing in both Trading View and ChartIQ, please make them available at the soonest.

We should be able to set custom time frames like 75 minute chart and 240 min (4 hour) chart.

Please look into this seriously.

Regards.

2 Likes

75 min will come soon.

3 Likes

Just one more request: instead of just 75 minute, please make the option for custom time interval.

TYSM!!!

This is not easy, super complex.

2 Likes

But custom time intervals are available on proper trading view website (with premium and pro tier subscription), you guys also use trading view charts. and I agree it can be super complex & expensive as well. At lease add 4 hour (240 mins) data too, it is super useful and reliable TF for swing trading.

At scale to offer custom time frame is not practical.

2 Likes

please atlease make available 75 minutes and 240 minutes TF available. :pray: :pray: :pray: :beers:

Hi siva, any idea by when this 75 min will be available

1 Like

The 4 Hour (240 Mins) time frame is available in ChartIQ but it is not selectable via the dropdown present above the charts. Instead, clicking the 1M option below the chart switches it to the 4 Hours timeframe. This support page explains it.

4 Hour Time frame

3 Likes

Hi siva, Any updates regarding 75 min time frame??

Siva sir any update on this plz

Will take some more time.

2 Likes

hi siva, any update on 75min chart??

Sorry, seems it need a version update from our end to have this done so it may take some more time.

2 Likes

please provide 45 min timeframe also

Custom timeframe is provided in Espresso.

So many people are emotionally attached to the broker. If something is lacking in your broker, change it.

Zerodha removed so many functions. But removing

• bracket orders.
  • desktop app - link to excel , were the tipping point.

Evidently zerodha has grown to a giant, that it no longer entertains client requests. It just lays out what it wants.

I feel bad for clients seemingly begging here. I also once begged so much. Nothing happened. Then I change broker.

Maybe if Zerodha gives bracket order, and link to excel feature, I ll come instantly.

But Z doesn’t care. I am just a small dot on their big population of clients.

1 Like

@siva -any updates on 75m time frame in chartiq

Any update on the 75min TF to kite TV charts?

Any updates?

1 Like

Thank for listeening, 4H timeframe is now available in chartIQ 8. ChartIQ 8 is also loaded with features.