5 Lakh Cash, ready for investing

Because nation wise shutdown it’s good buy

1 Like

no doubt most of these stocks are fundamentally sound, but the fact is one has to understand the business before buying it, i am guessing you know these businesses very well, that’s why you’ve invested in these stocks, the OP might not understand these businesses, as @Riyas_Ahamed said it’s better to buy etfs, you’ll get 12-15% CAGR from his portfolio anyways, if not more, @Mohammed_Yasin_Shaik if you understand these businesses and can regularly monitor them and identify the changes in cycles and businesses, go ahead and buy these, if not, i would suggest to stick to the etf portfolio, it would be give you far better returns than any portfolio with almost 0 efforts, all you’d need is patience.

1 Like

My portfolio.

Currently,

Hdfc twins bajaj twins tcs hul l&t and maruti are blind buys

If they become penny stocks by that that means India would have become Argentina. No ETF will give u return in such scenario

So dont get confused with ETF theory.ETF portfolio stocks dont jump from heaven

1 Like

this is my portfolio if it’s of any help…
Initially Stick to Nifty 50 or Banknifty stocks
Don’t invest all 5 lakhs in one go, keep some cash as reserve I should say about 50%
Try to diversify, if you’re intention is to create long term wealth then don’t look at minor down ticks unless if the company has some bad news… eg Yes bank, PNB, ILFS etc…

1 Like