60day challenge

How can i start the 60day challenge

Explained here:

https://support.zerodha.com/category/q-backoffice/60-day-challenge/articles/how-do-i-participate-in-the-60-day-challenge?ref_query=60%20day

All that is very good explanation, but it can’t be understandable, so I highly doubt that it will be somewhere like that. You really can make that challenge going in several ways like it says, but could you please show some examples of other peoples of what have been done here.

Hi

I started my 60day challenge on 16-Apr-2020. Its end date was 7-Jul-2020 previously. Last week, in my console, I observe that this date is changed to 9-Jul-2020. And today I observe that it changed to 11-Jul-2020.

Whe the end date is changing…?

There were two holidays in this period, 1st and 25th May, that might be the reason for change in dates.

1 Like

Login to console or go to your kite profile and click to console.
Another tab will open. In that click to reports menu there you will find 60days challenge

@Kartiks, you’ll just have to trade from Kite like you normally do. If at the end of 60 trading days, you’re net profitable, you’ll receive a winner’s certificate.

You’ll need funds in your account to place orders.

Paper / Demo trading is not possible. However, you can add small amount and start with it to practice :slightly_smiling_face:

which one?

I have a doubt, I opened a 60Days challenge, Should I open and close the trade within 60 days? What if my shares were open earlier and I closed the trades after opening 60 days challenge?