A Big Advice For Intraday Traders

2017 Vs 2018

For Most Of People 2018 Is Really Tough Year Bez Of Extreme Volatility

But In Other Hand IntraDay Trader’s Like Me & All Other Are Verry Happy Bcz Of High Volatility We Make Very Big-Big Profits

So The Point Is If You Are New Trader And you Start Your Trading Career From January 2018 So Don’t Get Any Type Of Over Confidence I’ll Tell You Why

In 2018 Market Are Not In There Normal Mode we show extreme Volatility In 2018

So if in 2019 Market Is Go To There Original Nature Like 2015, 2016, 2017…

Then May be Your IntraDay Strategy Slow Down a Bit or You have To Change Some Method in Your Trading Strategy

So Just Be Careful

Only For New Trader’s
Thank you…

3 Likes

It is good point and advise for new traders. However, market volatility seen in 2018 is actual market behaviour that could always happen. We should all use this market moves to learn something new and make some strategies how to trade in relatively “unusual” market conditions.

2 Likes

Hi I am new to trading, can you share some tutorials where I can read. I have a background of data science

You can use zerodha varsity or you can also use youtube as your teacher…

There are thousands of videos in youtube for free…

Just learn basic things first bcz at the end simple things always works in this market

Don’t follow indicator and all that if possible just follow price action strategy

Check out this module on Varsity -

https://zerodha.com/varsity/module/trading-systems/

1 Like

I believe that you need to remain grounded in your life. This is my philosophy that the character of a person is shown when he faces some success in his life. You need to remember that a rainy day is just round the corner. So, be humble and keep your senses intact.