A quick correction/drop on Nifty Index?!

there were no daily/hourly updates for a month when nifty went up instead of a quick correction ? :popcorn:

Long back i told you that i am a trader using small capital, if you are a wealthy & big trader, and also not trading on Zerodha platform , why are you “reacting” to a small trader posts, Frustrated ?because of your flopped strategies ?, or loosing sleep, ? it seems that its because of your “old age” i wish you good health.

lol … i am not bothered about whether you are a big trader or small trader , i might be small to most of the traders …

this is a public forum , you should learn to take criticisms …
when you post some dumb things like election results are factored , you will be ridiculed by everyone ( you are lucky that this is not a traderji kind of forum ) …

did i comment anything when mkt moved up after you gave a quick correction analysis ?
i commented only because you kept your mouth shut for a month , and when global mkts turned negative you started barking …

i may be older than you , or you could be older than me ( i don’t want to make a dumb prediction abt your age like you did for me ) …
wishing you a good health and a good mind :blush:

I think this is not a quick correction. Correction was always on the cards, but election hype kept pushing the market until election days. Now that it’s over, big ones might be waiting for the results, while the small ones no longer interested in anymore long beyond the roof. And then, USA hit hard by trade war, and market responded to it… No more buyers, only profit booking. But i think there may not be a much downside from here. Tomorrow it could be bulling 100 points.

Yes good chances of bounce back , Chart indicators are showing oversold level.

no more enthusiastic buyers… everyone might be waiting for exit poll. 11225 is the 50% correction on Fibonacci. But unlikely of new positions as it can further go down to 61% if US market goes down.

many of intra-day bounces are met with heavy selling by FIIs , so Nifty is in a strong downtrend , "it seems election results are taken a back seat, it seems market is already discounted the election results " :slightly_smiling_face: :joy: its more of FIIs selling and trade war !!

lol at the ms paint analyst :smile:

gave another prediction that there is a probability of a bounce because his/her INDICATOR shown oversold levels …

now both bases are covered :rofl:

Back to 9999 levels soon

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Capture

5 Likes

Cat is alive ? No dead cat bounce ?

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

yeah, i didn’t think that way… what comes after dead cat bounce, it would try to settle with its life. it would take some time though… nice thinking.

1 Like

Looks like angry female cat

Thank you for Barking at my post , Probably cat will also help you!!!:rofl::rofl:

Wow , you are faster than your indicators :smile:

But the dog was not barking and silent for weeks when the mkt was going up :smile:

Anyway now if mkt goes down , you can still claim that your first analysis is correct even though timing was wrong.
If it goes up you will be still correct because of your second analysis :wink:

Anyway there is a reason why you trade in 1 or 2 lots max for the last few years :smile:

LOL thank you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

dont mention it :blush:

Look at how Nifty has been trading today, almost same movement shown in last couple of sessions. At one point it appears there is going to be a strong reversal and the next moment it is down by almost same points as it was up or may be even more. The same case is with most of the well known stocks

2019-05-13%2012_10_31-Window

My QUESTION to all regular traders or even Pro ones is that how do you actually trade such highly volatile scenario where Support and resistance are totally useless OR do you even trade?

1 Like

@dheeraj
May be you are on the long side (or at least thinking to go long) that’s why you are feeling the heat. These days trend is clearly down. Sell on rise is the strategy. It’s prudent to lose money on short side instead of long ones.

2 Likes

@99Bulls I was planning to go short but probably with stricter stop loss as I wasn’t really prepared to see minor recovery in the first half, despite being aware of fact that market surprises all the time.

Apparently second halves of all days since last week confirms that we are in downtrend.

May be safe for freshers like me to wait till election results :slight_smile: