AADHAR linking for trading accounts

The YEAR value in the DOB field, for AADHAAR verification, doesn’t show years prior to 1950.

As a result, I’m unable to enter the year for Aadhaar verficiation. @nithin- can you please ensure this is fixed ? Thanks.

You can complete your IPV using this link. Possibly on a Mobile Phone or any other
https://signup.zerodha.com/ipv

1 Like

I think zerodha has not yet sent this link to its client. I didn’t received this link . Any way i finished the Linking process successfully by following the above link. If it was asked at last moment then clients will face unnecessary bottleneck.

Is it mandatory? Because I already been verified through IPV while opening trading account with Zerodha.

If its already done for you, not needed

Available now, right top panel of Q.zerodha.com. Click on AADHAR

2 Likes

Ok. Thank you, Nithinji

What about ILFS DP ? They also have sent mail to me , I am done with Zerodha Aadhar KYC. Should I still send forms to ILFS ?

1 Like

Does it apply to Corporate account also?

@nithin @MohammedFaisal Please clarify

Can you refer to this thread for information on Non- Individual accounts linking Aadhaarith Trading Accounts

@nithin What is the last date for linking aadhar?

When zerodha send a threatening mail telling that the account will be suspended if not linked with aadhar, please have the courtesy of mentioning the last date. As you may know, SC bench chastised banks and mobile phone companies for sending panic-inducing messages to customers in a recent hearing related to aadhar.

I would appreciate if you also link the appropriate order from the regulating bodies in such mails as well.

Hi Nithin, I’ve tried to link my Aadhar several times today, but the session creation link fails all the time. And what’s the last date?

I have linked my account

i have problem that my mobile no not linked with aadhar so can not link aadhar but i opened account in sep,17 with aadhar and pan card copy. ok i have no problem to link but if zerodha start other option like sms system or only aadhar no updation without otp option with registered mobile no. sharekhan using sms based system. more this aadhar issue is still subjudice.
i also have account with fyers and tradesmart but they still to send this messege.
this aadhar linking may apply for those who open account with voter id or other documents(not aadhar)

but registered mobile no is must to link aadhar. i dont have that. better to impliment
sms based system or offline method. beside i opened account with aadhar card copy in september,17. then also again to link?
any way many broker use sms option to link eg AADHAAR 12 digit aadhar no and send to specific mobile no as done by sharekhan.
still the aadhar matter also subjudice and the messege got if not linked with aadhar account will be deactivated. it is a panic situation. those dont have aadhar or registered mobile no sud be in a panic mood . also any reactification in aadhar centre take long time

My aadhar is not linked to any mobile number or email address. How am I supposed to link aadhar with demat account?
Please inform if there is an alternative way to link aadhar with demat. If not, then I will have to sell all the stocks and mutual funds.

Hey Aditya, you will have to visit a nearby Aadhar Seva Kendra and get your number/email updated. Actually most of the banks have started doing this and it hardly takes about 5 mins. You can check with some banks nearby you.

I have many friends who have not got email about the aadhar update from zerodha even when i got it.
Can someone ensure now that mail containing steps to update aadhar is sent to all zerodha account holders?

I reported the same issue to Zerodha support. They told to use this link to upload soft copy of aadhar.
https://q.zerodha.com/aadhaar/upload/

I had uploaded the copy but I have not got any acknowledgement for successful linking.