AADHAR linking for trading accounts

Is there any new deadline issue by govt. to link Aadhar with demat or mf instead of 31 Dec to 31 march…
As I am not going to link it soon.

@nithin I am getting some mails from CAMS and KARVY that I should link my Aadhar to my invested Mutual Funds, and I did it though your platform and also did through them but I got a mail where they have showed me which Mutual Fund folios are linked. But as I can see I cant see all the Fund houses name in that list. So my question is if have linked my aadhar no. through your platform do I have to do any further exercise or is it sufficient?

Hi Sabyasachi,

If your Aadhar is already linked with your Demat account, then the same will be applicable for your Mutual Funds investments made through coin platform as the units are in the Demat mode.

So kindly ensure that your Demat is Aadhar linked. If yet to link then kindly follow the procedure mentioned in this link.

2 Likes

Thanks @Ashie, yes it is already linked, my concern was that why I am getting alert almost everyday to link my aadhar to my mutual funds folios.

I am from Assam and i don’t have adhar card. There is no aadhar in Assam yet. What should i do?

@faisr ,@nithin
http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/mutual-funds/mf-unit-holders-have-3-more-months-to-link-aadhaar-with-folios-2462399.html
Is this newss True???

@nithin Is the last date for linking DEMAT account with aadhaar number extended to 31st march’18?

I linked AADHAR to my zerodha account.
Do I need to complete the IPV?

Don’t know Aadhaar linking is so complicated only with Zerodha.

1 Like

Sir what is meant by tax resident?

True pls update aadhar asap

I would strongly recommend that those who dont have aadhar or do not wish to link aadhar, to wait for the final hearing on Aadhar case before the Supreme Court, on Jan 17th.

All the government can do, is to scare people and make them to coerce into linking aadhar to everything.

add adhar card to my account
strong text