About Streak - algo trading category

I think you posted duplicate, but here is the response thread.

hi,
Is there any mobile application to trade automatically ?
for android users ?

I don’t think so anything is there for android users.

sir I want to create a backtest for 9.45 to 10 am candle break out. but i am unable to create it so please can you guide me in creating the same.

Hi @Raju_Phirke the below conditions should meet your requirement

1 Like

I wanted to get the above scan results on streak, but in streak scan results are 0.
Given below are the conditions that I used in streak.

Scan for Abs( Central pivot range(bc) - Central pivot range(tc) ) lower than Central pivot range(pp) * 0.001 and VWMA(close,20,0) crosses above VWAP(0) and Close(0) higher than Central pivot range(tc) and Close(0) higher than VWAP(0) and Close(0) higher than VWMA(close,20,0) on 5 Minute candles using candlestick chart.

As per Streak the scan results are 0, but as per ChartInk I got some screened stocks. Please Help me to find out the reason for the difference.
I am attaching the stocks given by chartink for the days 23-03-23 and 24-03-23.

1 Like

Your query has been replied here - Streak scanner condition - #10 by ValueIQ

@Vasu_patel I have already took note of it. Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

hi,while back testing with streak the results differ when i choose current monthly contract vs Next monthly contract. The Next monthyly contracts show great PnL comparing to currenrt monthly contract. will there be liquidity problem if i trade live. IN (Nifty/BankNifty)

@Streak hai please help me to create scanner for RSI

if RSI touch 30 and if RSI touch 70

Hi @TradeB2B

We have shared conditions that generate results if RSI lower than equal to 30 or RSI higher than equal to 70. The exact requirements cannot be implemented. As a workaround, you can implement the below conditions.

Note: Make sure to change the main block filter from Matches All to Matched Any.

Hope this helps.

1 Like