About the Algos, strategies, code category

if any one knows tell us the tips here ,i am writing a blog on market tricks

Sir I am Using Kite and would like to use stark for scanning Pin bar in time frame of 1 Hour and 4 Hour , Kindly advise me I am not that Good in Coding or any other things , if any one can code and back test I can even pay for it
Buy Signal if Pin Bar is formed with in the range of its previous candle with Lower wick is more than 66 % of body range or Open & Close range and up side wick should not be more than 12 % of the range of Lower wick , condition 01 Close of the Candle is below or Near 20 SMA , Condition 02 SMA 200 is below the Pin bar low
Sell signal if Pin is formed above the 20 SMA with same condition of body to wick size , but close of the Pin bar should be above the 20 SMA Price + 5 % for Top reversal and Below 200 SMA on down ward trend ,
same i have few more condition for other candle stick pattern if any one of you can code it please let me know how much to be paid i am ready to pay for it
Kindly email me [email protected] Regards shivakumar

1 Like

I want to create a scanner in tradescript to scan Nifty50 when RSI(CLOSE,14) crosses above/below middle line of Bollinger bands applied to RSI. Can anyone help?

Hi,
PLEASE CORRECT THE CODE AND KINDLY WRITE ME THE CODE.
In PI software, the code is not working for OBV
Code is:

IN BUY
OBV(CLOSE)<450400
IN SELL
OBV(CLOSE)>1050500

Need buy when obv goes below 450500
And sell when obv goes abv 1050500

The code required for me is
Buy
When OBV of close comes below some xxxx level, buy should happen on next one minute candle at price of obv signal candle.
SL is 25pts from buy price

ShortSell
When OBV of close comes abv some yyyy level, shortsell should happen on next one min candle at close price of obv signal canfle.SL is 25pts from shortsell price.

Please write me a code.
Thank you.

Hi streak

Is it possible to place limit order when condition matched … curently it is market order due to this i am loosing correct entry point… Awaiting for reply…

Hi,

I need below strategy code for zerodha platform.

If green candle’s high is greater and low is smaller than previous red candle then buy
If red candle’s high is greater and low is smaller that previous green candle then sell

@kvenkatus
We will be releasing Limit orders very soon.
If you are acting on the notifications quickly you should not be experiencing much slippage.
You may also feel that the price difference is more because in the notification the price mentioned is close price of the candle which generated the signal(i.e not LTP) and when you place the order that time the new candle has already been open for some time.
Let us know which scrip name you traded?

@khopkar3k
You can try to create this easily on Streak.
Just say in entry:

Close higher than open (to say that current candle is green candle)
and high higher than prev high
and low lower than prev low
and prev close high than prev open(to say that previous candle is red candle)

And similarly you can create for exit .

3 Likes

i ll do it , if its intraday

which price open or close price of 1 min candle

Hi Rahul, Could u plz build a Code for me ?

I want a Algo for my intrady trade, Could you plz Help it ?
If Yes Plz do Reply. If want I can also PM u

1 Like

I have afl file. I did setup for Auto Trade, Amibroker & Kite.
I wanted to fire order directly from amibroker AFL. But I don’t know the code.

Please give me the code to convert AFL into Auto trading.

Sir,
Could you help me with how to populate attached XL -" https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1siURkr_BX02-PuHgC3rjzdOrVltzFXrqz4qh1F1XPpc/edit#gid=1963503276"

Please help in populating this attached XL sheet.

Looking forward for your reply

Saurav Singh | [email protected]

1 Like

Hello
Can someone temme,How to code offset moving average?

@zr1660. Not sure if you are still looking for it. But do check inuvest.tech platform in their screener section. You should be able to put all the conditions you specified.

Your formula is right and works fine in excel. you can check format of cell h2 and x2.
or share your worksheet.

you can email me your number at [email protected] just for clarity. I don’t intend to charge you anything.

1 Like

I am ready to pay for this help to the prospective coder .
Please contact at 8890224466.

Sir, i have join streaks today,I need strategy for ema cross vwap . How can I get this, plz help me