About the AMA (Ask Me Anything) category

Given a chance, we would all like to pick the brains of successful traders and investors. This is exactly what we want to achieve with AMA sessions on TradingQnA. The idea is to allow you to ask experienced market participants the questions you always wanted to ask about the various aspects of the markets.
We also would love to hear any ideas, suggestions you have for us, so please DM us.

6 Likes

AMA Guidelines

Please follow the following guidelines when participating in an AMA session.

1. Post only relevant questions on the thread. Irrelevant questions/posts will be moderated.
  2. Please ask your question in details so that you can get relevant and insightful answers from the host.
  3. Please go through the previous questions before you ask yours. Chances are that someone might have asked the same question. If you want to know more you can ask a followup.
  4. Ensure civility is maintained at all times. If you disagree with something please do so in a respectable manner.
  5. Name calling, personal attacks, inappropriate language will not be tolerated and may lead to suspension from the forum.
  6. AMA on TradingQnA is not real-time, so you will have to give the time to answer your questions.
  7. Don’t highjack threads and post irrelevant answers.
  8. The moderators reserve the right to moderate posts on the thread at their discretion.

Hi I’m new to algo trading …just gaining knowledge as much as possible.
I want to know can programming(Zerodha Pi) be done using 2/3 indicator’s histogram bar colour , bar height etc?

please reply … thanks

Simant

hi,very new in stock market.have done some option trading.Able to book profit from the call section but
can’t handle/understand the trading with PUT SIDE but when mkt gets down ,do short sell the stock at the CALL side,most of the time i able to book my profit.
However,it’s risky.How can i manage the trading with CE AND PE at a time?

Hi plz Add AMA (ASK ME ANYTHING) FOR Streak algo trading. Itbis good to post users of streak s requirement to create new algos and fine tune it

Hi everyone…

Just wanted to know why some brokers like ICICI, HDFC, Kotak etc have high DP Sell Transaction charge compared to others like Zerodha & Upstox ?

Do both NSDL and CDSL have different DP sell transaction change structure ?

Thanks

It is purely of academic interest the question is raised. Why does nifty index increase/decrease during the per-open order period. Does mere order placement increases or decreases the Nifty. From 9.08/9.10 it becomes fixed until market opens. Thereafter nifty moves on executed trades and not on order based trades.

Please clarify.