About the Trading category

A category for all queries related to trading.

7 Likes

Would anyone advise me, How to exit or quit a Bracket Order any time before 03.20 PM ?

5 Likes

It’s a simple process just go to your pending orders and click exit.then your entire Bo order will be executed according to present market price

2 Likes

You can exist two ways, either go to your order book and exit from there by clicking the exit option. Other way is to open your order in your order book and adjust the trigger price near at the market price where you want to exit, as the market price will hit your trigger price, the order will be executed on its own and you will exit from your bracket order trade.

1 Like

I want to say here that I am finding huge help from this forum related to my trading experience. I want to ask a question to the experienced traders that is it viable to trade in the less volatile market? Which session is more suitable for this purpose according to Asian time?

1 Like

Lemit LGA kr

It is the best part of the forum which ahs a lot of information about trading on the local and international level. I visit this forum on regular basis and I always find new things on this forum. I would recommend you people to contribute for the betterment of forum. Thanks

Hi everyone, I m new to trading so plz help me guys…
I purchased a stock and now trying to sell it but the order is not able to execute. I m stuck and the stock has touched its lower circuit but still, its volume is increasing. Does that mean buyers are buying at marker order??
I placed the exit order at 9.15 a.m. so plz help me to know how to understand when my order will get execute?

1 Like

I automatically logged out in kite platform from yesterday. What’s the reason pls guide me for this problem

I am new to trading - tell me if I bought shares today then can I sell tomorrow?

While buying stock we have to choose either CNS or MIS.
If I choose MIS then am I supposed to sell that stock compulsory on that day?
OR
can I keep it for the next few days or weeks?

I opened account in zerodha recently. I am doing trading and investing since 2008. I trade and invest mostly in small cap and mid cap stocks. Here I am not getting margin for most of my stocks. Its difficult to transfer money before every trade. My suggestion to you is if you think its risky to give high margins to small stocks then at-least give very small margins for those stocks. Also allow us to take delivery of shares worth at-least 50% value of shares we pledge. I don’t care if instead of nil brokerage you charge small rate for delivery if you give us time to transfer money till T+2 days. I hope you consider these 2 suggestions. @nithin @Quicko

I didn’t pledge any shares because I am not getting margins for an share I intent to trade. Trading in small cap and mid cap stocks are risky. But why can’t you give at-least small margins? If a client has Rs.1 lakh then why can’t you allow him to buy shares worth at-least Rs.2 lakhs?

are you talking about executed order or pending order?

in both condition cancel the order from orderbook. or if its one leg executed than can quit from position.

hope it helps.

at lower circuit there is no buyers available at that point so you cant exit…

1 Like

most of the shares are T+2 (Trade + 2 Days) you can sell your shares after completion of 2 days .
but if u bought A group stocks you can sell ( few brokers not allow these feature ).

1 Like

I am new to trading