Accuracy of market depth data

Generally i thought that, the market depth data received from exchange on terminal is accurate.
today i had a experience that challenged my faith, so sharing the same, Pls note that, given trade details are for clarification , those aren’t recommendations or such activity.

Today i got a free time, as didn’t get best trade to enter, so thought to trade for time pass.
so i selected a a option for timepass trade. i.e. HDFC 2400PE.
i entered long in it & placed a sell order on 12.45 PM. the order placed at price of 13.40.
*see image attached.!

i opened best 20 orders to see monitors buyer, seller.I surprised that there is no any seller present at the price my price was pending. means system don’t show my open order even on 1.29 PM.

• see 2nd attachment.

i tried to signin again but same picture seen , my order was present on system but not in the list of seller side panel.
    by experiencing this, how one can blindly trust the buyer,seller orders & prices present on system?
    (later, i squared odd the position, which is not a part of this discussion , but till square off the position i don’t ever seen my order on that seller panel.)
    i posted this because i felt that this may be helpful to someone who trust only market depth.
2 Likes