Adani Transmission

Hi,

Adani Transmission has no sellers and only buyers. It dosent have any F&O. Why does this happen? Can somoene comment ? Its hard for me to imagine why not even one person would want to sell.

The stock has a 5% price band since it had hit UC, the trading had stopped.

I am guessing the reason why it hit UC is because of this

it is always to better to avoid non FNO stocks.

it is waste of energy watching those stocks.

Read this.

Yes, but I did notice that the bid orders and quantity was changing but not the ask. Why does that happen ?

@haribabu: Why do you say non-FNO are a waste of time ? There are 9500 stocks and maybe less than 200 are liquid in FNO. Your short delivery pointer might still be true if someone has sold borrowed shares.

putting hard earned money in poorly managed stocks is not good idea.

Look at RCOM, Tata Tele, Adani Power, Tata Power, IDEA, all look good but end up killing portfolios.

Manipulation is high in those kind of stocks. You can not Hedge. If you trade or invest based on news, then inviting trouble.
You can not find out whether news is original of fake.

If you are trying to enter in haste then that means feeling of NOT TO MISS is at play. it is an emotion and need to control.

Regarding your original Question, if there is a news that is in favor of the stock and everyone knows that stock will go up by 50% in few days then why anyone will sell ? if no sellers how wny buys, Meaning of upper circuit is no sellers, Meaning of lower circuit is no buyers.

If you wish to invest or trade in those stocks Best of Luck.

I don’t know but there may be any good news about the company that’s why Traders stop selling it and Anticipating it to go more higher that why we only see buyer’s.

I have seen this in Shoppers stops When Amazon brought some % in SS.

Congrats @abbanerjee your stock is locked at upper circuit. Btw since when are you holding it is it a trade or investment?

Thanks @Bhuvan and @haribabu for your answers.