Alert triggered but bucket not executed

I created a Sentinel Trigger and connected it to a bucket to place some orders. The alert is triggered today at 09:07 AM but the bucket is not executed. The orders from the bucket are neither there in the kite nor there as cancelled orders. So the bucket is not executed. Do I have to manually click anything for the bucket to execute when alert is triggered? This defeats my whole plan of automating trades even when I am not online.

1 Like

Of course. Automation isn’t allowed for retail traders. Even otherwise, you can execute the basket in just a couple of clicks. You would have received an email as well as a notification Kite web with the link to the basket,

Hi @Bhuvan
Aren’t Baskets a solution to place GTC/GTD orders…
From z-connect…

Blockquote
You can now use triggers to initiate a basket order on a group of scrips, create equity SIP (Systematic Investing) alerts, longstanding order alerts that can work like GTC/GTD (Good till cancel/Good till day orders)
Blockquote

By the time, I saw the alert and logged into the portal to place the order, the price already dropped to the previous level…

Why true GTC/GTD solution is not provided like other brokers like ICICI Securities…