Algo strategy with trendline

Hello Experts,

Need some guidance or resources who can help me to design Algo strategies.
Anyone aware of the professional services or company who has expertise in this?

For example I would like to implement n test a strategy based on the trendline support n resistance.

Any leads would be much appreciated …

Thank you
SD

Hello,

I lead a team of experienced python developers and traders, we are building algo trading tools for more than 3 years, we have built trading bots, backtesters, real time scanners for wide range of instruments on multiple platforms for different markets including Global Equities, F&O, Forex, Crypto etc.

You can mail me here [email protected] to discuss more, Thanks.

You can check out Streak- Streak.tech

Streak is a trading platform that allows retail traders with zero coding skills to backtest, and deploy their trading strategies, scan through the market for opportunities using the scanner, and a whole lot more.

We have pre-integrated the platform with Zerodha, Angel One, 5paisa, Upstox and ICICIdirect, so you dont have to worry about API’s, Data feeds, etc technical hassles. Just log in to us with your Broker credentials and start using the amazing services.

You can refer to the below webinar to learn how strategies based on trendline, support & resistance can be implemented in Streak:
Trading with Trendlines-

Trading with Support&Resistance-

You can also write to us at [email protected] with your trading ideas and we will be happy to help you implement your idea in Streak.

1 Like