Algo Trading Assistance

Hi All,

Is there any way you assist on this Strategy on the NSE platform for Algo Trading?

I basically depend on the Heikin-Ashi pattern to generate buy and Sell signals in a Stock.

Buy Order: Whenever the Open price is equal to the low price of the previous candle, Buy order has to be placed at the previous closing price or open price of the present candle. Preferably, open price of the present candle.

Sell Order: Whenever Open price is equal to the high price of the previous candle, Buy order has to be placed at the previous closing price or open price of the present candle. Preferably, open price of the present candle. Attached the Image for your reference and explanation for the same below.

Here on July 31st -10:41 Am,( BANKNIFTY20AUGFUT ) Open price is equal to the Low price of the Candlestick, which means I consider as a buy Signal, So, I have to enter the Buy order at 10:42 Am either at the Closing price of the previous Candle (10:41 AM) or at the opening price of the 10:42 Am.

How is it possible to automate this strategy in Algo? Please assist.

@Streak

Streak generates signals at the opening price of next candle, this cannot be altered.
You will find the details here:

As regards to the condition, here they are

Entry: Open equals to Previous Low

Exit: Open equals to Previous High

You can run the backtest using these and understand how the system works. In case you need further assistance with modification, you can write to [email protected]