AMO buy order with stop loss

Hi Traders,

I want to place a buy AMO order with a stop loss.

Is it possible ?

Assume i want to buy a stock using AMO option for limit price of Rs 100 and want to stop loss at Rs 95 (if the stock price starts to fall, i would like to sell if off at Rs 95 so that i reduce the loss). In the same order can i also put in a sell order say for example sell the stock at the price of Rs 105 ?

Please advise
Please share an example on how to configure this with an example.

I have limited access during trading hours and hence would want to set this up previous night.

Thanks in advance

Regards
T

All AMO orders are placed in the Pre-market session between 9 am and 9.08 am. Unfortunately, orders with triggers cannot be placed in the Pre-market session. Only limit and market orders can be placed during these 8 minutes. As a result of this, AMO SL orders cannot be placed currently.

Very soon, we’ll be segregating AMO orders and send all AMO SL orders at 9.15am once the markets open. Will announce this soon.

Target orders cannot be placed with SL orders. Each of these orders has to be placed individually. You can place a Target order(market or limit) as an AMO order though.

Is this implemented now ?, if yes can i place a AMO order with a M-SL in nifty

Hey, the below link says its only for EQ that the AMO gets clubbed along with the preopen and I infer that trigger orders dont go along preopen.

However AMO for Futures contracts get sent only after market open at 9:15. Is that to mean then the trigger orders for Futres AMO can be set and it successfully gets sent to the exchange after the market opens ? Is this accurate ?

https://zerodha.com/marketintel/bulletin/316/post