AMO vs Pre Market Order

Hi,
Am trying to understand AMO vs Pre Market Orders. (Stocks - like RCOM)
So my queries are,

1. Which one executes as ‘First come first serve’ basics? i know AMO can be placed before day. But the execution time for AMO & PMO can be different right? Please confirm the timings

2. Which one takes much priority in execution of the stock?
    Example : i placed order AMO-BUY-4.00PM before day && i placed order PMO-BUY-9.00AM trading day. Which order will be executed based on availability? Please explain

Thanks.

Thanks @ShubhS9,
So you meant placing an PMO - 9.00AM will have higher chance of FCFS than AMO? doc says

PMO: NSE. During the pre-market session for the first 8 minutes (between 9:00 AM and 9:08 AM) orders are collected, modified or cancelled. So 9-9.8 is the good time to place PMO right?

AMO: orders will be sent to the exchange at 9:00 AM (MCX opening). So if you place an after market order at 8:59 it will get sent today and if you place it at 9:01 AM it’ll get sent tomorrow.

So whats the difference in FCFS point?

We typically have thousands of orders as AMO, which are sent together to the exchange at market opening and this might take a few seconds for the orders to be placed.

This is from the last part of the article I linked in the above post.

Yes,

Yes.

One last confirmation , So if i understood correctly,

PMO-BUY-@9.00AM-SAME_DAY
AMO-BUY-@4.00PM-PRE_DAY

Both are sent to exchange at same time?
Assume there may be 1000’s orders in queue but lets consider the above 2 orders are placed 1st in zerotha.

Thanks for the article and last portion explains the same too.

Yes.