Any genuine option buyer on youtube who is profitable

If you have all option buying strategies, then much you make in one trade? like how much % you get on a single trade? I am curious to know that, because you think Ghanshyam is not genuine. Well i am following him from 2017 so in 2019 and 2020 he would show his p&l every day without missing one single day. At the of the month he would show monthly p&l and i also cross check it so i have enough data to conclude that he is a genuine one, if you don’t want to believe it’s your call or maybe you think you are better than him.

1 Like

Thank you for your time and reply…
Yes I Take my own call whom to believe and not to believe…
May you be the best trader there ever be I am a nobody dont worry about me…
All the Best for your trading journey…

Just posting to say I don’t follow YouTubers like Ghanshyam at all and don’t endorse/support such - don’t know how my “like” is recorded on this post. Must hv been a slip :grinning:

But its ohk to take knowledge from all the youtubers and other social media platforms the knowledge they share which is already available definitely helps to form our own understanding of market and create our own strategy…

Have you checked VP Financials? I am not endorsing one or the other, just that I draw inspiration from watching live or recorded videos of traders, irrespective of their profitability.

Yes i have gone through those videos and few are really good…but i am not looking to learn trading from profitable traders one can learn trading even from non profitable traders and i have learnt from everyone irrespective of profitability…the query was with regards that all the recent edited and fake pnl that were caught all were option buyers its almost 100 percent and its like there is no one option buyer who is on youtube who can claim profitability so the curiosity why there is none because there are many genuine option sellers on youtube who are profitable…
And for live videos Shivaji thakare is also good channel name Momentum Trading with vijay thakare

Hi, would like a DM to the discord group. Would be interesting to interact. Thanks

Options selling is easier to teach, thats why.

Options buying has a lower win percentage and a higher reward to risk ratio. So most traders will not have the stomach for extended periods of drawdown. The first thing they will do is curse the teacher.

YouTube may not give what you are looking for.

2 Likes

ayush thakur

@alisurti_21

Have you checked out this buyer? He’s on X

@VijayNair why are you laughing? do you have any view about him?

I was amused looking at your first post on this forum.

1 Like

I havent…will check for sure…Thank you