Any genuine option buyer on youtube who is profitable

Are there any option buyers who is profitable…who is on youtube …so many youtubers who were supposedly option buyers were caught sharing edited PnL in recent past months…
So a question is there anyone genuine option buyer on youtube …

1 Like

Ganshyam tech

2 Likes

Nooooo …Not a genuine one…

Not on youtube, but I know of one with average ~100% cagr in the past 5 years - verified :wink:
I @Jason_Castelino @viswaram @Gnome are on this pvt discord group with him - its not a riot, just a handful of us actively participate there…

5 Likes

wow, 30x in 5 years.

max dd ?

Try Akshat Srivastava , Ankur warikoo, sharan the financier, trader Vivek, …

If the person goes on talk about profits they made on trading / investment , they are milking money from the views and courses …

Intraday hunter . Jst chk his yearly pnl videos

FY23 is the only time since 2017 where he missed 100% annual return. I think he started with less than 3 lac and now sitting around 90lac. Sent you the discord invite via DM (if you are interested).

2 Likes

Thank you for your suggestions… But none of them are option buyers

I know a couple of them in this forum having more than 100 percent over a period of 4 years. Not sure if I can tag them here.

2 Likes

Have gone through his videos previously there is lack of transparency

I believe that trading cannot be taught directly.

If you are proficient in C programming, you can teach it to thousands of others. You cannot write all the C code in the world by yourself. You can teach others how to build a wall, so multiple people can build it faster. You can teach maths, physics, chemistry etc

But if you are skilled in trading, why would you share your knowledge? Trading is a game of capital, not people. If you discover a market inefficiency, you can profit from it. You can use your own money to trade or find one wealthy individual or institution and sell your strategy to them. You have no reason to teach thousands of people. It is illogical. Teaching others would only reduce your edge. And once your strategy is public, it will stop working. Therefore, I doubt that anyone can teach trading directly.

I would love to hear your feedback on my viewpoint. Do you concur with me? If not, what are your reasons?

thank you for your reply and time…
I am not looking to learn from them i have learnt trading myself from all the resources available have my own strategy …its just that from past few months so many scams came out with fake PnL am edited PnL and all the traders were option buyers so wanted to know weather there are any genuine option buyers who are profitable and available on youtube just for curiosity sake… what makes it so difficult that i couldnt find one

jst go back frm here, he has shown live trading w daily prfts . he removed yearly pnl videos which i saw n jst by those videos got convinced tht he might b genuine

The one who only posts profit is something hard to trust and believe

1 Like

May I know why do you want this info?

Anybody who makes profit isn’t on YouTube. He/she simply won’t have the time.
They work hard during the day and play hard at night, so zero time for YouTube and such nonsense.
Find your own edge.

2 Likes

I am a trader I have my strategy…you should probably go through the thread about the question…
and about somebody making profit wont be on youtube is your assumption no data you have to back it…which means you also dont have the answer…

1 Like

Information is always helpful it helps an human being to develop and grow …I have previously mentioned about the reason in a comment…

There are many and i have gone through many but there are 2 persons which i think every beginner should look for , traders paradise is one you can gain a significant edge from, he is intraday trader. Second is sunil minglani, he is freaking god in the world of investing, what you can learn from him is immense and ever only.