Any timeline for STP on Coin?

The heading basically. Some bonds and old policies are maturing and STP is the absolute need of the hour (for me). I am very dependant on the Zerodha ecosystem hence don’t want to use any other platform just for this.

1 Like

A few more days and this will be live, thanks for your patience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great. Thanks for the update.

Hi, any update on this? :relieved:

Not yet, will post an update here shortly.

Hi @Neelesh
It has been three months since confirmation of an imminent launch of this feature. Could you please provide an update on the current timeline? Are there any specific regulatory or IT implementation hurdles causing the delay?

We regret the delay here, but we have been working on a few major backend tech stack upgrades. These changes are significant, which is why it’s taking longer than expected. Rest assured, this will be live in a few days

1 Like

Any update on when STP feature will be live?

Hi @Neelesh
Any update on when STP feature would be available in coin? I’m currently considering setting up an investment plan and want to know if Coin would be supporting this feature in near future as it would help me to make a decision about which platform to use considering long term investment plan. Any insights regarding it would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

I see a couple of replies but we need an exact timeline for STP rollout on Coin ? I see the questions /requests on this feature from 2017 !!

Hi @Neelesh any update on rollout of STP feature in coin? Atleast the month and year?