Anybody Made Profit/Loss Today?

i think this news may affecting

All the time i used to criticize my luck for getting out of trades early. Today i shorted the same stock 3 times. The lesson it taught me is that profit is what you book and not the one that is prospective. If i had waited for it to come down i would have been in deep trouble. Now after these trades i have stopped trading now for the day as reason is becoming weaker and emotions stronger. Wish a profitable day to all of you

Exited Nifty 10300CE at 18.

If BANKBARODA will break 185 it will go up up and up.

Booked Early Morning Profit In.
1.BANKBARODA
2.ICICIBANK
3.NCC

1 Like

book good profit booked in sbin but over trading eat full profit and give loss

As I said it Broke up and made a high of 192.90

Sitting on huge profit in GBPINR future. GDP data goes with me . Don’t book profit today.

1 Like

After closing day with profit.
Again took Trades in SBIN & BANKBARODA.
What a day man. Profit Profit & Profit :smiley::smiley::+1:

Made profit of rs 1’40’000/-.carry forwarded long one lot adanipower.short 2 lot of sbin nov.short 2 lot of pnb nov

@Tapovan_Vashisht_Vik You went against the Market. Hats off.
I must say narrow escape. :sunglasses:

Made Profits???

Why over Trading. Bad luck.

Congratulations :+1:[quote=“gopchem, post:290, topic:23112”]
Don’t book profit today
[/quote]

Why?

Just a small suggestion- if people share order book instead of profit amount it may help other traders to check the charts and get benefit by self analysis (Your order book will be important for knowing the time of your trade). Declaration of what amount your earned isn’t meeting any purpose

1 Like

Another thing, take time and write the thought process that was behind your trade not only winning trade but also when you loose money. Let the common mistake come on surface by way of discussion.

1 Like

Yes, I totally agree with @Tapovan_Vashisht_Vik
You guys should also share the mindset behind your trade.
Why you took that trade?
What was your target & Stop-loss? Have you achieved your Target? Or exit before hitting target.

Let’s start with you :slightly_smiling_face: @Lets_Invest

Yes, for sure :smiley:

Uncertainty related to the GDP is over no negative news. Waiting for later Thursday interest rate decision, rate hike chances become high.