Anybody Made Profit/Loss Today?

I am not gonna Trade Today.
This is 1st time when Market is open And I am not gonna even see the movement of market.
All Thank to Zerodha.
Untill I not get any Official Statement from @Bhuvan @Matti @BharatW @qna @vividvillaold @AkshayAtur @VenuMadhav @Karthik (I am not able to tag Nitin here looks like he has blocked me ) I will not trade with Zerodha and I will also suggest those guys to not trade who faced huge loss.

I would suggest other Trades to not trade with BO/CO Orders Today.

I am also not sure of that…but contract note says that…

1 Like

Guyz dont use BO and CO if u are not a seasoned trader, trade NRML even if u r trading for intraday, which wont let you take excessive risk.

2 Likes

Flat 20 Rs. is charged only if your trade turnover exceed 2 lakh.

1 Like

Oh! I got it now. Thanks.

4 Likes

Nice job. Keep it up. May I know why are u using mis orders instead of bracket or cover orders?

1 Like

Made 2700 profit but after deducting brokerage and tax have got just 700. I actually did over trading which ate into my profit.

2 Likes

I am new to trading & not that comfortable with CO & BO… Will do practice for that.

1 Like

Lost 900rs with 2 Lots of Crude Mini. Did not keep the SL and went out after the trade. Did not want to average the trade and closed the position.

Congratulations

Never trade without stop loss… i have learned it after huge loss…few day back I was in short position in Cochin shipyard around 2:05 pm and earning decent profit till this happen. I never imagined that a stock which hardly move with any positive news can move that much within few minute…

After that i searched and found that my loss is nothing ppl have lost everything due to skipping stoploss…

2 Likes

Today I made Rs 5400 by trading in 4 stocks. ITC, GICRE, AdaniPorts, Sunpharma.

1 Like

Thanks Brother, Initially I was in the mind that I will average out the position or convert that position to NRML as it is Crude Mini lots.
Now I understand, it’s better to have Stop loss and loose the market few points instead of loosing a lot more.
Thx a lot, have a safe trading.

1 Like

Do u take both CE @ PE simultaneously?

Ye bro I take both … To minimize loss on either side as option trading is risky than cash and future… And premium goes down every day if less movement in market…

@Soundar_Raj How Can I generated Profit In Options only By Taking BUY Position In CE & PE.
Explain with Example Please.

I am gonna start using MIS order Type.
Clear my doubts anyone.

I placed A Buy MIS order Type. At 100.
Now, I want a Stoploss at 97 and Target at 105.

How I’ll Archive This?

Note:- Don’t post any Link. Answer in Words here.

Hello, could you tell the reason for the sudden rise?