Anybody Made Profit/Loss Today?

I have Answered this many times.

Only 3 People Make consistent Profit In this market.

And The people are:-
1: EXCHANGE
2: INVESTMENT BANKS
3: BROKERAGE HOUSES.

1 Like

Govt should stop looting money in the form of stamp duty charges. Need a capping limit & it should also be lower for intraday.
Some states have high stamp duty charges.

Regarding Exchange charges, I would say that volumes have increased rather multiplied in india over the last few years.

So its time for exchanges to cut down their charges.
Mr. @nithin why cant zerodha start this initiative in the best interest of retail investors & traders?

If you can start on this, then your campaign will be unanimously supported by everyone in India.

1 Like
  1. Maybe around that as I trade between 15-20 times.

2. I trade in about 10 stocks

3. Karnataka

I think it could be because of my current holdings as well.

The taxes are staggeringly high for investors to make decent profits. If you look at the screenshot I shared, it’s kind of crazy!

Investors can get advantage of Long Term Capital Gain.
No taxes apply.

BTW, I was not talking about income tax. I was mentioning about various taxes charged in the form of stamp duty, exchange charges etc etc.

1 Like

Stamp duty is very high. In Karnataka everything is costly. We even pay the highest taxes for petrol in the country.

Nopes. The stamp duty charges are higher in delhi in comparison with Karnataka.

And stamp duty charges of haryana sucks big time. Haryana has one of the highest stamp duty charges. Far higher

Ya!! I do @ 175.00

Started Trading with Zerodha But in Very Light quantity.
Captured Rs.4.84/-

2 Likes

One more Trade But in Very Light quantity.
Captured Rs.5.10/-

1 Like

One more Trade But in Very Light quantity.
Captured Rs.6.95/-
The moment I exit It went to Rs.795/- On man what A BAD LUCK. And Its Still going Up…

1 Like

Lol @ very light quantity.
Profit is a profit. You shouldn’t feel ashamed of small quantity!!
And I feel that people don’t show up their trades which end up in loss. Everyone wants to post profitable trades only.

Its Because I am still Facing Problems In CO Orders. When I am Clicking On Exit Its Not Getting Exit.
Scared of Trading with Big Quantity.

1 Like

Clicking EXIT will square off your position at market price. How can it cause a trouble exiting a trade?

Screenshot (3468)
I get this ERROR when I click on EXIT. And Position Not get Exit. It automatically Get Exit After Delay of 30 to 40 Sec.

Hey all @Spaceship @Lets_Invest @Shivam_Gupta @mexpress @hydtrader @umabathy @gopchem and Others,

Is it okay if I create a weekly thread as ‘Trade views and Profit/Loss for 6 Nov - 10 Nov, week 2’. You can track and post with more context. Maybe more people will participate?

Or do you guys want a daily thread? This could be a little hard especially for carry positions and in terms of creating everyday.

3 Likes

You don’t face trouble with small quantity? You are able to exit immediately with small quantity?

Try changing your browser. Refresh n clear catche, cookies, temporary files etc.

Try with mobile browser & try with browser on PC laptop.

You can surely create a new thread as - Weekly trading diary.

1 Like

Okay done. Will create a thread ‘Weekly trading diary: Nov Week 2, Profit/Loss for 6 Nov - 10 Nov’ cool?

Yes, You can create Weekly Thread. :+1:

1 Like