Anyone experienced premium service from chartink?

Anyone experienced premium service from chartink.com or are there better alternatives? I am primarily looking to track breakouts.

You can check out Streak.

In case of streak scans are defined for each scrip. Are there scanners which will scan all scrips in market and show the ones which qualify?

@Streak can you.

A scanner searches stocks that match your condition and displays the ones that does. Scanners are not created for a scrip, a strategy can be created for a scrip.
Refer: Scanners - Streak Help

1 Like

But on chartink it searches all liquid and illiquid stocks for the conditions and displays the one which qualifies on streak it will only search nifty 500, nifty 50, or other constituents of the index. Basically on chartink the universe of stock is bigger as compared to streak.

1 Like

We would increase the list in the future. And you are correct about this. We only support nifty 500 currently.

Yes, I have been using the premium for the last few months. For me, it is a fine choice, though there are alternatives, like the Streak, the NSE website, and more. The part I love the most is the customized screeners. You can set up your own screeners and use them for scans, as the market is live. So, it is quite helpful in scanning different stocks that make movements on a particular day. I recently came across a detailed review of the scanner here.