Ask us any question about using Tickertape

Hey @siva0,

Thank you for taking the time and writing to us, we have added this to list of feature requested and it will surely be considered for future releases.

1 Like

Hey,

Can I compare the Financials of 2 different companies simultaneosly?

Hey @Vikas_Khandelwal,

You can compare the financials of different companies by creating a custom universe on the Screener and then applying the income statement and balance sheet & cashflow filters from the add filter menu.

Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @sudheer_kumar,

We take user feedback with utmost importance and we do record every feature request and suggestion into our feature requests pipeline, and the concerned team goes through these requests periodically.

However, the implementation of these requests depends on various criteria, whether they fit into our vision for the product or not and a few more filters. Also, sometimes most common and frequent requests are prioritised over others.

We hope you understand and thank you for your patience.

1 Like

The description about the stock analysis seems to be quite helpful and I hope it will benefit a number of traders.

1 Like

can you add 10Y chart ?

2 Likes

@Tickertape

• Work on updating tracking error properly for some ETFs like MON100, which you mentioned as 50% before, now you removed it.

• Add a dark mode.

1 Like

@Tickertape Thank you Tickertape for adding the requested features … it is of immense help to me .

Level up your investing game with our new ‘Watchlist’ makeover!

For equities, we’ve three new tabs to track fundamentals, technicals and forecast metrics for your stocks. Now you can track data such as P/E Ratios, ROE%, dividend yield, analyst forecasts and much more.

In the mutual fund watchlist, we’ve added tabs to help you with scheme details such as lock-in period, AUM, exit load and other key ratios of the funds.

You get to experience our enhanced grouping and sorting now on sector or category level.

For more information, here’s the article you can refer and find more on Twitter and Linkedin

2 Likes

Introducing the all-new Portfolio with In-Depth Analysis at Tickertape!
Now instead of just tracking, you can also get comprehensive analysis which is easy to understand.

We have introduced a bunch of new features like the Sankey, where you can visualize the breakup of how your money is invested. We’ve introduced a diversification score which shows how well your portfolio is diversified and you also get a comparison from the community average.

We’ve introduced Red Flags directly to your portfolio so you can see which stocks in your portfolio have some red flags associated with them. We’ve introduced a tier list which works on four different types of scores valuation, momentum, growth and quality. The tier list ranks the stocks in your portfolio.

Go check out your portfolio now :rocket:

@Tickertape - this feature is awesome , but for zerodha clients no useful - because in kite holding only you are flashing in ticker tape - because we are pledge most of the stock - pledged stock is not visible kite holding - for us no use @nithin your opinion

ticker tape can feed from console from zerodha - then we can see full holding here - guys zerodha people always do some not useful fo clients , i think you people can understand or not

@Tickertape Please add 3Months Return filter in stock screener.

We’ve now started showing pledged shares on Kite. We’re working on showing this on TickerTape too and will be available soon.

Also, for now if you have pledged entire quantity this will now show on Kite holdings. We’re working on resolving it. You can check out more details here: What does the P symbol indicate on the Kite Holdings page?

1 Like

Dear investors,

A new year calls in for a new way to analyse & with the all-new Stocks Scorecard, we have got your back. Here’s how:

• Now get a bird’s eye view of your stock performance & financials with a simple ranking & score
  • Skip past the number crunching & directly read your stock’s performance summary
  • Know if your stock is in trouble or not with Redflags

And with so much more in store, come & experience a smarter way to analyse with Tickertape Pro!

@ShubhS9 When you will show full portfolio in kite and ticker tape - you zerodha is making good profit then why you people is not giving some usefull portfolio analaysis toll for us FREE - most of the broker is providing free . why you like that , and delaying so much long to see any feature in zerodha ,

in 2022 you people did in realise any reasonable feature in kite or other – @nithin your customer base also decreasing

@nithin when you will provide instant withdraw to bank , there is no use with IDFC first bank

Hi @TradeB2B, we’ve started showing pledged shares on Kite. The pledged quantity will display under the “P” symbol: What does the P symbol indicate on the Kite Holdings page?

Could you please DM more details on what you’re referring to? Will have this checked.

We’re working on instant withdrawals. Will keep you updated on this.

@ShubhS9 P symbol i can see - if i pledged i cannot see any thing, all pledged stock showing N/A - what is this , see the kite holding - how w e can analaysis in tickertape @nithin are you know see your platform kite holding page

i need to flash all holding in kite then only i can see in ticker tape are you people understand - silly thing you cannot do it for your clients - you are advertising we posted big profit - see small broker are giving super inbuilt tolls to analaysis the portfolio holding

if i have more stock i need to know what happend to my stock - i am mad to hold my portfolio in zerodha

We have done our bit, @Tickertape team is doing the integration to start showing the pledged quantity.

@nithin i send a email to tickertape they reply its not possible to show pledged qty - i need to manually enter in watchlist - @Tickertape then why need to subscribe tickertape its totally waste - best moneycontrol

please remove kite holding - why you keep this holding tab in kite , all are showing N/A , think yourself first .
you are taking 20 rupees per order , but not usefull feature in zerodha - all are black and white

Hey There,

Zerodha has made the changes and we’ve started integrating to show the pledged holdings. We will update you once the integration is complete.