Ask us anything about the Bharat Bond ETF

@EdelweissMF, How can one subscribe for the issue ? What exactly are the methods through which one can apply ?

We’ll open up an order collection page for this. We’ll share the link shortly.

2 Likes

Any updates in order collection ?

1 Like

@EdelweissMF as far as my memory serves you launched Series-I last year December. And in July this year you are launching the second one.

What is the frequency of launching these series, please? Are you going to launch the next one in December this year also?

Thank you

Is the link ready ? Will you be sending us a mail with the link ?

Can I pledge BharatBond II for margin? I know we can pledge BhartBond I but has NSE approved BharatBond II?

1 Like

The issue is yet to open for subscription, units are yet to be allotted to subscribers. Once all this is done and exchange approves pledging for Bharat Bond II, you should be able to.

Is this correct? Or should it be ‘Higher tax efficiency’ to bonds?

Typo, thanks :slight_smile:

Hi… is the Bharat Bond 1 series considered as cash equivalent for margin trading. Can we expect the same for BB2 as well…

Bharat Bond isn’t considered as cash component. BB2 too should be available once listed and approved by exchange.

when is the listing?

I have applied for EDELWEISS BHARAT BOND ETF - APRIL 2025-MF and after allotment there is a refund of Rs.999.55 which has not been credited to my account yet , please confirm when it will get credited o my account ?

1 Like

@EdelweissMF average price is not showing and no of alloted qty is also not showing on kite holdings but showing on console.
Refund also not received yet , allotment mail received on 23rd July

When are we likely to be allowed to Pledge it
Would it take long when identical product is already running n pledge allowed

Feeling trapped for now as blocked my capital which i cant use for trading

May be it was Better to go with BB1 Or FOF instent of BB2

Same situation for me
Have not seen refund
Price i added manually in kite
Qty was showing though

Refunds have been processed.

We will once the ETF is part of the exchange approved collateral list. Probably next month.

1 Like