Auction orders on Kite (beta)-Selling holdings in the auction market

That’s what my worry is. I don’t need ticket numbers. I need visibility of the auction. Good point.

1 Like

Yes, still no visibility from Zerodha side

1 Like

@MohammedFaisal the auction list GSheet is not updated this week. could you update it as was being done earlier.

Checking this, @Lakshmikanth_Jadhav. Will get back to you on this.

1 Like

@ShubhS9 Thank you Shubham. It was updated today. Please ensure that it is updated everyday as it helps us plan for auction market in advance.

1 Like

What is Gsheet?

Hey @K_T can you please message me in personal chat

Hey @k_t i am facing the same scenario and still no resolution, can we connect personally?

@ShubhS9 GSheet not updated today…FYI&A please

Hi @Lakshmikanth_Jadhav, we fetch the list on the sheet as well on the website whenever it is available on the exchange website. However, it looks like there was some issue with fetching this, we’re checking it.

1 Like

Hey @Lakshmikanth_Jadhav sir what is this auction Gsheet

@d_p hello, GSheet is Google sheet, Zerodha publishes the list of shares that will be part of the days auction…Auction market- List of stocks available for trade today - Google Sheets

@ShubhS9 thank you for the URL of the data source.

Hi all,

I have a question regarding auction I have placed the order but it’s always on open status and not executed what can be the problem continuously 2 days it happened different stocks only I tried to sell, please help me to clarify the doubts