Auction settlement for short delivery of shares

I hold two trading & demat accounts with two different brokers, In one A/C I took a short sell position of Unitech shares & the same has hit the upper circuit limit in this case is it possible to transfer the shares from another Demat account & avoid the Auction settlement penalty?

1 Like

Yes you can.

You can obtain the CMBP id from the broker where your obligation is pending and do an off market transfer to meet the obligation.